Getting Around Brunswick Is Now Easier...
The Brunswick Explorer provides public transit service throughout Brunswick. Buses run hourly, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. For work, for shopping, for school or just for fun...Brunswick Explorer is the bus for everyone.
Route and Schedule
Brunswick Explorer Update
Beginning Monday, May 4th, the new schedule for the Brunswick Explorer is:
- Brunswick-1: 8:00AM to 2:00PM
- Brunswick-2: 11:00AM to 5:00PM
- The last westbound bus leaves Sweetser at 4:00PM.
The Brunswick Explorer route serves the locations shown at the right. Click here for a detailed route map. The map shows the location of all designated bus stops and major destinations near each stop.
The Brunswick Explorer schedule shows the time the bus arrives at each stop, both in eastbound and westbound directions. Click here for the complete Explorer schedule.
Brunswick Explorer Bus Stops
All Brunswick Explorer bus stops are clearly signed as shown here. Each stop is served hourly at the same time past the hour. In addition, the bus serves a number of request stops. Click here for details about request stops.
Fares and Passes
As of October 1, 2019, the basic bus fare is $2.00 per ride or $5.00 for an all day pass. Click here for details on passes.
Brunswick Explorer buses are wheelchair accessible and have bike racks. The bus may deviate up to ¾ mile off the route upon request. For more information call 721-9600.
Boarding the Bus
- Please have exact change for your fare.
- Please allow riders to get off the bus before you get aboard.
- As you get aboard, please tell the driver your destination.
While on the Bus
- Seatbelt use required by law. All fines apply to riders.
- Seatbelt extenders are available.
- No smoking, vaping, eating or drinking.
- No weapons or dangerous goods.
- Electronics must not bother other riders.
- No abusive or obscene language, lewd gestures or uncivil behavior.
- Packages are limited to those a rider can carry aboard in one trip and secure safely at their seat.
- Only trained service animals under control of the rider, or small pets in carriers, are permitted.
- Oxygen tanks and concentrators must be safely secured to users or their wheelchairs.
- One eligible Personal Care Attendant (PCA) per passenger may ride at no charge.
- Please be ready for your stop.
- All times provided are cell phone based.
- Please be ready at least 5 minutes before scheduled pick-up time.
- Buses may run later than scheduled.
During severe weather, it may be necessary to suspend bus service. Please watch local TV stations or check their websites for bus service interruptions.